Our handcrafted Artisanal incense produces a clean-burning, rich, earthy and pure aroma. Used to purify the environment and as an aid for meditation, these ancient recipes help to calm and soothe a restless mind. Hand rolled ethically and sustainably in Nepal in small batches. Each stick is made by grinding the herbs, flowers and spices into a powder and then dipping the sticks in resin, rolling the ground herb onto the stick, and then sun-drying.
Packaged with eco-friendly handmade Lokta paper, made from the Lokta bush. The bush is a renewable resource with the ability to regenerate within six years.
* No toxins, lead, parabens or phthalates
* Made only with high altitude herbs, resins, flowers and spices from the Himalayan mountains
* eco-friendly and clean burning
* vegan, cruelty free
* no artificial fragrances, perfumes, dyes or glued
* Burn Time per package: 50 to 60 min
notes: woodsy, musk, forest
Made in Canada
Essence of Life Organics